About Rust Rehab
Welcome to Rust Rehab. We are a new server committed to providing a fun Rust experience, the way Rust was meant to be played.
We have a fast growing community of players who are like-minded players. Our server features the following:
- Vanilla Rust (No Mods)
- 4K Map
- Active Admins who show no favoritism toward any players or groups. Zero Admin Abuse!
- Monthly Wipes
- Noob Friendly
- 6 Player group maximum
To connect to the RustRehab server you can use direct IP Connect: 126.96.36.199:28015 or search “Rust Rehab” under the Community Tab in-game.
Join our Discord Server at: https://discord.gg/D9RTJUS
1. No hate speech based on race, gender, religion, sexual preference, etc. This rule applies to your voice chat, text chat, discord behavior, signs and paintings. Make sure you lock your signs, as you will be held accountable for what they say. Do not try to circumvent the language filter by misspelling racist terms, as that is still considered a violation of this rule. If you violate this rule, you will receive two warnings and on the third warning, you will receive a 24 hour ban. After your 24 hour ban has expired, you may return to the server. However, if you continue to violate this rule, you will be banned from the server permanently. Please note: Intentionally violating this rule by spamming chat with Racism or Hate Speech, will result in an immediate permanent server ban. You will not receive a warning!
2. No toxic behavior or excessive Griefing toward other players. We are a noob friendly server and should be helpful toward new players. Examples of Griefing are as follows:
a. Blocking access to any or all portions of a player’s base not related to a raid or base takeover. b. Blocking or code-locking Tool Cupboards after a raid with no intent to take over a base. c. Camping naked fresh spawns on the beach or other fresh spawn locations. d. Door camping is allowed to a reasonable extent, but is not encouraged. If it becomes unreasonable in any individual situation, it will be up to the responding admin to determine a course of punishment or action. An example of unreasonable would be door camping for long periods of time, not associated with an active battle or raid.
4. Respect the server admins at all times. They pay for this server and donate their time for free. We appreciate everyone playing on Rust Rehab, but our job is not to babysit immature and disrespectful players.
5. No use of game hacks or any form of cheating. We review logs files on a regular basis and share all suspected hacks and bans with FacePunch and Easy Anti-Cheat. Therefore, getting banned on Rust Rehab for hacking will likely result in a Developer Specific Game Ban as well.(edited)
6. No VAC bans or developer specific game bans less than 2 years old.
7. Building walls around monuments or roads is prohibited. This is to ensure everyone has access to the resources and components needed to enjoy their gameplay. This rule also includes the following prohibited actions:
a. No bases may be built directly on the main body of the road.
b. Turrets will not be permitted to be placed outside bases overlooking the road, or placed directly next to the road.
Exception: On a trial basis for this wipe, we will be allowing you to build walls around the new quarry monuments. However, you may only control 1 per player/group. It is FacePunch’s intention that players will compete for control of these quarries. We will give this a try and see how it plays out. This rule is subject to change.
8. Raiding is a reality in Rust, but you can raid with class. Permanently locking people out of their bases, stealing bases with no intent to occupy or destroying them for no good reason is not allowed on this server. Please review the section on griefing for other examples that apply.
9. Your game name cannot contain special characters. They cause problems for the admin tools and make it more difficult to help you if needed.
10. Server Bans can be appealed by submitting an appeal request via email to: RustRehab@gmail.com. Appeals are reviewed by a team of 3 admins, you will be notified of our decision within 24 hours or sooner.
One of the most often asked questions on Rust-Rehab is “What is considered Excessive Griefing?”
First of all, we define griefing as engaging in behavior that is intended to ruin another players gaming experience. Examples are as follows:
1. Camping a naked fresh spawn (beach).
2. Blocking doorways or base entrances/exits with upgraded structures.
3. Walling off or code-locking Tool Cupboards with no intent to take over the base.
4. Needlessly destroying a base in a manner that is unnecessary to Raid and gain access to loot.
Remember, it should be everyone’s goal to help build up the community. After all, it’s no fun to play on an empty server. Therefore, keep in mind that while you may personally think griefing is fun, it empties servers quickly! How much fun will you have then?
Also, we are a noob friendly server. Instead of shooting fresh spawns, perhaps you could offer them advice and a couple of tools to get them started. Why? Because if you give them a chance to get started, you will have another opponent’s base to Raid and battle in the future.
The excessive griefing rule is and will continue to be enforced! If this playing style does not match what you are looking for, we certainly understand and would rather you play on another server.